Friday, August 14, 2009

The Finished Dining Room

It's Done!!! I am so excited - the dining room is finally finished!



This wall of crosses holds the inspiration for the entire room. Kate gave it to me for Mother's Day and I loved the wrought iron look.


I found the sage frame over the piano at Jour de Fete in Ste. Gen over the weekend. It will hold our family picture that we had taken at Engler Park.


While Seth, Jessica, Colby & Carson were here, we had a celebration dinner of the new dining room. We enjoyed salad, spaghetti (Colby's favorite) and garlic bread - yummy and fun!!!


1 comment:

Dawn said...

I am so happy for you! I'm glad you got to use it right away instead of just waiting for the holidays to arrive! I love the wrought iron things as well. I have several decorations in my house (and Bryan's room especially) that are the black iron style. Happy Dining!