Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm Losing My Mind

I am wondering what my day would be like if I kept at the front of my mind that everything I say, and most importantly, THINK, was heard by Jesus. Wow!! That is a scary thought!!! I know this happens - but - I don't remember it often enough and I certainly don't have that on my mind when I am frustrated or angry or disappointed.

Lord, today, I surrender my thoughts to You.
Help me to remember that everything I say and think goes by You.
I am going to adopt the attitude that ALL my
thoughts are being spoken to You, Lord.
I pray that my mind will be continuously molded to become more like the mind of Christ!
Today I pray that I will not bring shame to You Lord.
But that all I say, think, and do will bring glory to Jesus Christ!
I want to lose my mind to you!!

No comments: