Saturday, January 1, 2011

So much to be thankful for!!!


Gayle, Carson, Jessica, Colby and Seth


Kate, Jake, Levi & Tasha


Gayle and Carson


Dad at the head of our Thanksgiving Table


I do believe I had just about the BEST Thanksgiving I have ever had!!! My house was full - Seth, Jessica, Colby and Carson & Dad and Gayle all came in on Wednesday night. We heard some BIG news - Seth & Jessica are expecting baby #3!!! We are hoping for a girl, but, of course, we just want a healthy baby.

Our Thanksgiving dinner table was loaded with lots of yummy food - all the tradition Thanksgiving foods along with some of our favorite dishes. We were all at one table - 12 of us (my nephew, Jordan, joined us - we had already taken pictures :( when he arrived)

Thanksgiving night several of us attended the midnight Black Friday sale at Wal-Mart! What an experience that was. It was fun for us - but I do not understand why people would go and be part of the madness if they are not going to have fun with it!! There were way too many crabby people there.

No comments: