Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas with The Hennrich's


Kate and Jacob Musgrove

Levi, Tasha Carter (Levi's girlfriend),
Maddie (Tasha is her nanny) & Findley (Tasha's puppy)


Seth, Jessica, Colby & Carson Hennrich

Anytime family is together life is wonderful! Christmas just makes it that much better! I love the decorations and there is nothing like the excitement of children during the holidays. We have simplified things quite a bit the past few years and that does not affect the thrill of the season at all. It actually makes it better. I am thankful for the love we share!

This year for Christmas we enjoyed a dinner of Baked Ham, Potato Casserole, Corn, Deviled Eggs, Glazed Fruit, Crescent Rolls, Pecan Pie and Gooey Butter Cake. I am thankful for an abundance of food!

We have some new faces in the family this year - Jake (Kate's husband) and Tasha (Levi's girlfriend). I am thankful for these new faces in our family!




My 3 children together on the couch at Game Night!
(I don't get to see this often enough)

The Hennrich Family loves Game Night!! I believe over the 2 weeks of Christmas we must have had at least 3-4 game nights!! We can get pretty rowdy and very intense at times! I am thankful for a family that plays together!

Christmas with The Hennrich's came to an end on New Years Eve when Seth and Jessica loaded up their sweet little boys and headed back home. :(

I am MOST thankful for my family!!!

No comments: