Saturday, January 1, 2011

OCTOBER

Me in my Grandpa Pogue's arms with Grandma Pogue nearby! I loved them sooo much!!

Mom & me

The month of October is a very important month to me. My mom's birthday was in October. So every October I am thinking of her. Also, my Grandpa's birthday was in October. I miss them both very much. But I know they are living pain free and clear minded with Jesus!!



Colby and Carson

The best part of October is both of my grandsons have birthdays!!! Colby turned 5 this year and Carson turned 2. Even though they live almost 350 miles away Kate and I have been blessed to be able to spend every birthday with them so far!!! Unfortunately, Kate could not attend this year. But Tasha Carter, Levi's girlfriend, accompanied me on the trip and we had a great time! Grandkids are AWESOME!!!!








No comments: