Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAMPTON FAMILY CHRISTMAS

Dad and Gayle were not going to be here over Christmas so we decided to have The Hampton Family Christmas Party the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

We had wonderful food - Chili, Hot dogs, Chips, Dip, Little Pizzas, and lots of other stuff.

Everyone was in attendance - Dad & Gayle; Ric's crew: Laura, Jordan, Abi along with her friend Brandon, Tyler, Claire; Seth's family: Jessica, Colby, and Carson; Kate & Jake; Levi & Tasha; and me - that's 18 of us!!!

We did get a picture of everyone - but I don't have access to it yet. It was taken with Dad's camera, but I will post it as soon as I get it.

After dinner - we played our 'Dirty Santa' game - with some 'honorable' stealing going on.

The evening ended with some good ole family game time!!!

The final night of my Best Thanksgiving EVER!!! I am so blessed.

No comments: