Monday, June 29, 2009

Hello Again!







It has been a very long time since I posted anything. This summer I have once again taken on some projects - painting, landscaping, cleaning out things, etc. So far I have got the painting and landscaping finished!

I am converting my present living room (which very seldom gets used) into a dining room. My ever expanding family cannot fit around the small kitchen table so I decided it was time to invest in a nice size dining room table and the only place to put it is in what is presently the living room. So the first step was to paint. Step 2 is to get an overhead light installed (I haven't got that done yet - but I have purchased it). Step 3 will be to purchase the dining room table (I have a picture of it hanging on my fridge for motivation).

The landscaping project actually began last summer with the front yard (you saw pics of the front yard at the beginning of this post) and this summer I did the back yard. As with any project it leads to more and now I am thinking about the side of my house.

Oh the woes of home ownership! It just never ends - I do believe I could stay busy year round coming up with things to do around the house.

No comments: